To Our Valued Clients:
Our main priority during the COVID-19 pandemic is the health and safety of our staff ,our clientele, their families and the Ottawa community.
We continuously follow all guidelines put in place by Ottawa Public Health .
We ask you to review the information below before arriving for your appointment.
- Our door is locked to maintain proper social distancing in the salon. We will welcome you in promptly just before your appointment time.
- If you are early or are here to purchase products, please wait and we will be with you very shortly.
- Before entering the salon you will be asked COVID-19 screening questions and we will sanitize your hands.
- Your mask MUST be worn correctly: over your nose, mouth, and chin. If your mask does not meet these requirements we will provide you with a disposable mask before you enter the salon.
- No food or beverage is permitted in the salon at this time.
- Debit or credit is preferred. Cash will be accepted; however, to limit our contact with cash, any change is added to your account as a credit towards your next visit.
- Tips are cash only. Select stylists have e-transfer available.
Inquire with reception about which options are available for your stylist.
- Please be respectful regarding these guidelines. Please be kind to our receptionist. This is a learning process for all of us and we will continue to adapt our environment to comply with the most up to date guidelines from Ottawa Public Health.
We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.